About Me

My photo
San Francisco, Ca, United States
I am a woman, wife, mother. I love the life i've lived and the life i live now. i love my partner, my 5 children, my friends and my home. I also love creating jewelry for the beautiful women who want to look chic, have fun, and love the lives they live too!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

teresat.com Launched today!

This charming 'evitation' was sent to a select group of loyal lady fans of teresat custom jewelry pieces. Let's hope the following find something they love or at least - don't already have.  Worse, let us pray online squabbles do not ensue, as a result of one-of-a-kind pieces are spotted by one - and not the other.  Minor frets aside and truth to say -  there are sure to be enough chic, fun, trendworthy pieces to make everyone feel special and happy.  And if not - teresat will have to work a little bit harder to make absolutely sure!
teresat visited one of her most loyal lady fans today to deliver the Good News of todays launch.  she wore one of her own signature hand wire wrapped 'O' earrings and matching pendant, in the most divine sparkling tiny, green, faceted onyx.  Needless to say and as usual, the divine Ms M wanted them straight away!  but teresat hadn't even photographed them for the rest of you yet - so she will have to wait - a little while anyway! i will try to show them to you tomorrow at latest.  they really are gemmily gorgeous!  Ms M understood and order was restored.  phew!  i can't tell you how many abfab pieces have been picked off in the past by clamoring devotees,even  before teresat can get them in front of a camera. Not to worry - teresat now makes sure everything she creates gets in front of the camera first.  we all need to share the love.  right?!

2 comments:

  1. yes we need to share the love and you creations are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to post on your blog, This is Samantha Madsen From triangle C Ranch. Is this the same Heather Stretch? (I apologize if it not) I have lost your email and would like to send you something, would you please email me at samantha.b.madsen@gmail.com I would appreciate it very much, hope all is well. Beautiful Jewelery.

    ReplyDelete