About Me

My photo
San Francisco, Ca, United States
I am a woman, wife, mother. I love the life i've lived and the life i live now. i love my partner, my 5 children, my friends and my home. I also love creating jewelry for the beautiful women who want to look chic, have fun, and love the lives they live too!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

TeresaT TinyTreasures www.teresat.com


Introducing TeresaT's TinyTreasures! i mentioned in a recent blogette about my love of blending colors. i showed you then a cute pair of earrings & a simple necklace created with turquoise & lapis. another of my favorite blends is orange & red; & while i think of it - red & pink! a very east indian look, that i adore.  here at left is a tinytreasure of faceted, burnt orange cushions & a deep red faceted briolette - both are cz's  - or cubic zirconia.  this cubic zirconia is a created stone that is often as expensive as natural gemstones. i enjoy working with it because it offers predictability of size & shape, fabulous colors, and in the high quality of cz i work with - the faceting (the cut) of each stone is perfect.





turquoise & lapis
tinytreasure

No comments:

Post a Comment